NFL Draft and Career Preparation
After the conclusion of the collegiate season, all post season activities in which you participate will have a direct effect on your NFL Draft status and positional rankings. Following a proven algorithm for success, we strive to ensure that you are fully prepared for all things related to enhancing your NFL Draft status Collegiate All-Star Games, the NFL Combine, Collegiate Pro Day Workouts, and NFL Team-specific workouts and interviews.
To ensure that you maximize your physical and mental potential, we employ only the most respected and recognized training facilities with professionals that will work tirelessly to differentiate you from the rest of the competition. Located throughout the southeast, as well as the nation, these training facilities offer unique services that will greatly assist you as you prepare to enter the NFL. In addition to employing facilities that will enhance your physical attributes, you will work closely with successful NFL veterans who have witnessed what it takes to excel at the highest level of competition. NFL Draft and Career services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Individualized Nutrition
- Soft-Tissue Massage
- Chiropractic Services
- On-Site Meal Services
- Full Rehab
- Cold/Hot Tubs for Regeneration
- Drill Preparation (40 yard-dash, 3-cone drill, Vertical Jump, Broad Jump, Long and Short Shuttle, and Bench Press)
- Position Specific Coaching
- Wonderlic Training and Analysis
- Media Training
- NFL General Managers/Coaches Interview Preparation
Working directly with top management, Butch Williams obtains the maximum commitment to each client in regards to salary, benefits, and contract provisions. Following a proven method, Mr. Williams achieves these goals by:
- Stressing the athlete's on field strengths: utilizing previous playing data and accolades as a negotiation tool.
- Emphasizing the athlete's off filed strengths, such as academic achievements, civic achievements, and charitable commitments.
- Comparing the client to former and current athletes in their respective industries, ensuring that the client receives no less than fair-market value for their services.
Financial Planning, Insurance, Investments, Legal and Tax Matters
With over 30 years of expertise in the above matters, Mr. Williams understands that their is more to the professional industry than just a contract. In all of the above areas, Mr. Williams:
- Evaluates his client's financial condition and works to establish a plan to ensure the minimal use of present and future earnings.
- Meticulous review of Financial Managers in order to provide a beneficial relationship for the client.
- Working with outside insurance companies to provide client-specific plans.
- Thorough review of investment reccomendations and proposals to build a strong investment proposal for the client, using research from investment banking and brokerage firms.
- Meaningful and competent legal advice in all areas of law allowing for each client to have the utmost in legal service.